Antique Furniture/Thomasville Furniture

I inherited this bedroom furniture, and wanted to know:

1) what era is the furniture from? 50's-70's?
2) how much each piece possible worth for resell?
3) how difficult would it be to refinish furniture like this?

I was unable to upload all the pics individually. I also have to matching nightstands.

Thank you.

Hi Michelle,

Your pieces most likely date to the 1970's. The style is not what I would consider
desirable in todays world. As for values the Armoire would be $150. Dresser $125.
Matching nightstands $50. each. You do not want to get into refinishing these
pieces since it would cost more than they are worth to do properly.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.