Antique Furniture/2nd inquiry - Queen Anne ? Chair

Question
Full View
Full View  

Bottom
Bottom  
This is a follow up with photos to my second inquiry today. Sending additional photos directly to you.

Did some research on this and found others identified as Queen Anne Chairs. (love the slight sloping in the front rail)

36" from top of seat to floor, 17" seat to floor, seat widest point 17".

Queen Anne appropriate name?

Wood?

When made? and possible location?

Value?

Other, you may care to share?

Thanks very much, in advance.

Best regards,

Carole

Answer
not queen anne but i need more photos-use the followup function-of the wood itself so i can see the grain, there are multiple woods and the bottoms of the legs have been extended.  try to send a photo of the front stretcher-both sides where it is worn, the wear appears to be done when they were made as it is too symmetrical.  look for the name Nutting stamped on the chair somewhere.

Antique Furniture

robert klein