Antique Furniture/Antique Sideboard - Type

Sideboard full image
Sideboard full image  

Sideboard inside drawer
Sideboard inside drawe  
Hello Robert,

I want to sell an antique sideboard I've had for a few decades, but have no idea what type it is, or what value to assign it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The wood looks to be walnut.  It was manufactured around 1920s.
style is cloest to William and Mary style.  today we call pieces like this colonial revival.

should sell between 450 and 600.  depends on the condition of the surfaces and structure.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.