Antique Furniture/Dresser and bed frames

I have a dresser with six dovetailed drawers, detachable mirror, and bench with cane seat.  There are two matching twin 4 post bed frames with original slats.  All have label from Forest Furniture Co., Wilkesboro, NC.  Can you advise their value?

Hi Melanie,

Your furniture appears to be made from Maple dating to the 19330's to 40's.

As for values the dresser with stool would be $100. to $150.   The beds
would be in the range of $50. to $75. each.

They are not very desirable models, hence the values.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.