Antique Furniture/Egyptian Revival desk

Question
Photo 1
Photo 1  

Photo 2
Photo 2  
Hi, I bought this recently and I have several questions. The top of the bottom drawer folds out to reveal a small writing surface, also it has some condition issues. Firstly,  what time period and style is it? Researching Egyptian revival furniture turns up a broad range of dates and I cannot place this. Secondly, do you think the inlay originally covered the whole top and is it possible to get the inlay redone? Lastly, is it an American piece or maybe European and what is the primary wood? Thank you so much for any help.

Answer
I will need more pictures.  send them to my email as attachments to that email-one email please.

good clear and in focus of top, both sides, back, and underneath.
clear and in focus of the outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front.  also outdside bottom of drawer.

close of inlay showing missing nad present in one picture.  can you tell what the inlay material is.  Brass??  Wood??

thanks

include this post so i will know what the pics refer to.

Antique Furniture

robert klein