Antique Furniture/John Widdicomb Co Antique 2-piece bedroom set

Question
mirrored dresser
mirrored dresser  

gentlemens chest
gentlemens chest  
Hi there.

We just purchased this dresser with mirror and also the gentlemen's chest that matches for 200.00- want to know if it was worth the investment, cannot find any information on this particular set nor era it was made.  I am thinking around the 1920's but cannot be sure due to lack of information obtained.  can you help us out?  want to put some work into these beautiful pieces and would like to know value.

thank you

Sabrina

Answer
Hi Sabrina,

Your two pieces by John Widdicomb appear to have been made in the late 1920's to
early 1930's.

As for value, the dresser's range is $300. to $350. and the Gentleman's Chest
would be $325. to $375.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III