Antique Furniture/john Widdicomb furniture

Question
Tallboy Chest
Tallboy Chest  

Tallboy Chest 5 drawer
Tallboy Chest 5 drawer  
I have quite a few pieces of his furniture and I wanted to know the easiest way to identify each piece.. they have the true Grand Rapids certified numbered tags inside next to the Widdicomb label.. this is the first piece that I have a tall dresser with the tag number F-5599.
I am also looking to get approximate price that each one is worth if you could guide me in this matter I would appreciate it thank you

Answer
Hi Ralph ,

What I can tell you is that your tall dresser which dates to the 1940's has a value of $275. to $350.

The style is not what most buyers are looking for today or else it would be
worth more.

There are no archives available for your furniture pieces.

Best regards,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III