Antique Furniture/Kittenger magazine table

kittenger table
kittenger table  

plate on the bottom
plate on the bottom  
Dear Sir, I am attaching pictures of the table. Any information that you can give me about it, such as its history, use and an approximate value, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Hi Susan,

Your Kittinger table with lower book rack dates back to the 1920's.
It is not one of the more desirable pieces made by the Kittinger company.
As far as a value for this table I feel it has a value of $125. to $150.
It is the pieces that the Kittinger company made for the Colonial Williamsburg
from 1937 to 1990 that have greater value since they are reproductions of
more important antiques.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.