Antique Furniture/Breakfront Cabinet

Breakfront Cabinet
Breakfront Cabinet  

My mom purchased this cabinet in the mid 1990s from an antique dealer. I was wondering if you could give me any information about how old it is and also how much it's worth. Thank you so much!!

Hi Sara,

Lovely Breakfront!  It appears that the piece is cabinet-made,early 20 century,in other words not
factory made.  These days all breakfronts have been going through a price decline
due to lack of buyer interest. I feel your breakfront would be in the range of
$2,400. to $3,000.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.