Antique Furniture/Grand Rapids Chair Co 730 Dining Set

Question
Buffet
Buffet  

Table
Table  
Hi, I have this 8 piece set inherited from my grandmother. It contains a table, 6 chairs (1 w/arms) and a buffet. I spilled the contents of an airwick type elec. room freshener on the buffet and it blemished the top in an area smaller in size than a hand. I'm wondering what I should expect to pay to get it refinished? Should I consider getting just the top of the buffet redone, if that is possible, and what I could expect to pay for that? Finally what is the overall value of the set both before and after refinishing?
Thank you!

Answer
I sold a set like this not in as good of contition to another shop for 1200$ they did some clean up and minor repairs and doubled their money.

Are you close to Bellefontaine, OH?

If so contact Karl Kennedy:
Kennedy's Furniture Refinishing
Furniture Repair Shop
Address: 1466 OH-540, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone:(937) 592-1977

Fron what I see it does not need to be stripped and refinished, perhaps a professional cleaning and waxing other than the top of the buffett.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein