Antique Furniture/Grand Rapids Chair Co 730 Dining Set

Hi, I have this 8 piece set inherited from my grandmother. It contains a table, 6 chairs (1 w/arms) and a buffet. I spilled the contents of an airwick type elec. room freshener on the buffet and it blemished the top in an area smaller in size than a hand. I'm wondering what I should expect to pay to get it refinished? Should I consider getting just the top of the buffet redone, if that is possible, and what I could expect to pay for that? Finally what is the overall value of the set both before and after refinishing?
Thank you!

I sold a set like this not in as good of contition to another shop for 1200$ they did some clean up and minor repairs and doubled their money.

Are you close to Bellefontaine, OH?

If so contact Karl Kennedy:
Kennedy's Furniture Refinishing
Furniture Repair Shop
Address: 1466 OH-540, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone:(937) 592-1977

Fron what I see it does not need to be stripped and refinished, perhaps a professional cleaning and waxing other than the top of the buffett.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.