Antique Furniture/Heywood & Morrill sofa and chair

Question
Chair only
Chair only  

Sofa
Sofa  
We have an antique sofa and chair The chair is labeled hey worse and  The chair is labeled Heywood & Morrill.  We do not have any place in her home for them and are looking to sell them can you give us any idea as to how we go about securing a buyer for such items  and what the possible value might be    Any help would be much appreciated

Answer
Hi Debbie,

While I can not advise you for a source in selling your two items you might lo oik into
a local second hand shop for selling your items or an internet source such as Craig's List.

The pieces do not have great value due to current buying trends. I place a value of
$25. - $30. for the chair and $75. - $100. for the sofa.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison  III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III