Antique Furniture/White Furn Co Dining and Thomasville Chest

Question
White Furniture Co
White Furniture Co  

Thomasville Chair Co
Thomasville Chair Co  
Hello,

I was recently gifted a White Furniture Co Dining room table with 4 side chairs and 2 arm chairs. Underneath it has 220-18 Table Lot 243. The set is too big for my dining room so I wanted to see what I could possible sale it for and how to market it. For example when it was made and style. At the same time I was given a Thomasville Chair Co Chest of drawers L219 II Chest stamped on the back. I have looked online for both but I cannot find anything. I will send more pictures through email. Thank you in advance for any information you can offer.

Answer
I dont usually answer question about more modern items like the table and chairs which are from around the late 1960s but have seen these in antique malls and resale stores prices at 50$ per chair and 450 for the table.  the table and chairs are a mix of early style and do not fit neatly into any one style.  call it a parquet veneered top and high cane back chairs

the chest is 1940s, and would sell at 250-300 in a retail store. hepplewhite style

hope this is what you need.  since you are in the cities it should not be difficult to sell.

Antique Furniture

robert klein