Antique Furniture/Antique Drexel End-table

Drexel end table 1
Drexel end table 1  

I recently found an end table by Drexel Furniture Co I believe to be made at least prior to 1971 from the lack of xxx-xxx serial number on the bottom but havent been able to find anything else out about the piece. I was curious to its authenticity, approximate age, and possibly value of the piece. Thank you very much for your help!

Hi David,

What you have is a table done in the French Louis 15th Provincial style.
It is not an antique since it is under 100 years old.

As for the authenticity of the chest I would have to say that there aren't
people going through the trouble to fake Drexel Furniture.

I would date the table to the 1950's and has a value of $75. - $100.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.