Antique Furniture/Antique Drexel End-table

Question
Drexel end table 1
Drexel end table 1  

bottom
bottom  
I recently found an end table by Drexel Furniture Co I believe to be made at least prior to 1971 from the lack of xxx-xxx serial number on the bottom but havent been able to find anything else out about the piece. I was curious to its authenticity, approximate age, and possibly value of the piece. Thank you very much for your help!

Dave

Answer
Hi David,

What you have is a table done in the French Louis 15th Provincial style.
It is not an antique since it is under 100 years old.

As for the authenticity of the chest I would have to say that there aren't
people going through the trouble to fake Drexel Furniture.

I would date the table to the 1950's and has a value of $75. - $100.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III