Antique Furniture/Brickwede Brothers Dining Room Set

Michelle Torpy wrote at 2015-12-24 03:56:08
Hi Theresa, I am Michelle Torpy the grand-daughter of one of he brothers that built and work at make this beautiful pieces of furniture.

My suggest DON'T touch the furniture its fine the way it is (Value) the way  looks. Know if the tag is a round piece with Brickwede engrave on it it goes inside the top drawer right hand side. That was the way signature and date of each piece that was hand made Enjoy (Joyce Hayes Brickwede Torpy) is the only daughter of one of the brothers. She work at he factory when her father got sick running it.  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III