Antique Furniture/Brickwede Brothers Dining Room Set

Michelle Torpy wrote at 2015-12-24 03:56:08
Hi Theresa, I am Michelle Torpy the grand-daughter of one of he brothers that built and work at make this beautiful pieces of furniture.

My suggest DON'T touch the furniture its fine the way it is (Value) the way  looks. Know if the tag is a round piece with Brickwede engrave on it it goes inside the top drawer right hand side. That was the way signature and date of each piece that was hand made Enjoy (Joyce Hayes Brickwede Torpy) is the only daughter of one of the brothers. She work at he factory when her father got sick running it.  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.