Antique Furniture/Ferguson otagonal display table

Ferguson Display Table
Ferguson Display Table  

Ferguson Display Table #2
Ferguson Display Table  
Hello Mr. Harrison,

I was recently gifted this gem from Hoboken. It appears to be made from mahogany. I'm aware that the Ferguson Bros. did business only during the first half of the twentieth century in New Jersey. I was curious if you could possibly pinpoint it's age more specifically. It's approximate value would be interesting as well. It's underside has a thick gold sticker that reads, 'Ferguson Treasured Furniture  Symbol of Quality Since 1875'. It also has a gold stamp that reads, 'Ferguson Bros. Mfg. Co. Hoboken, NJ  trade mark No. 2333'.

Thank You in advance for any light that you could shed.

Timonium, Md.

Hi Howard,

Unfortunately there is no information available at this time that can provide an
approximate time as to when your curio table was produced but I feel it was made
in the 1950's.

Ferguson furniture was a medium grade of furniture so therefore I place a value
of $450-%500. on your table since it appears to be in lovely condition.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.