Antique Furniture/Ferguson otagonal display table

Question
Ferguson Display Table
Ferguson Display Table  

Ferguson Display Table #2
Ferguson Display Table  
Hello Mr. Harrison,

I was recently gifted this gem from Hoboken. It appears to be made from mahogany. I'm aware that the Ferguson Bros. did business only during the first half of the twentieth century in New Jersey. I was curious if you could possibly pinpoint it's age more specifically. It's approximate value would be interesting as well. It's underside has a thick gold sticker that reads, 'Ferguson Treasured Furniture  Symbol of Quality Since 1875'. It also has a gold stamp that reads, 'Ferguson Bros. Mfg. Co. Hoboken, NJ  trade mark No. 2333'.

Thank You in advance for any light that you could shed.

Howard
Timonium, Md.

Answer
Hi Howard,

Unfortunately there is no information available at this time that can provide an
approximate time as to when your curio table was produced but I feel it was made
in the 1950's.

Ferguson furniture was a medium grade of furniture so therefore I place a value
of $450-%500. on your table since it appears to be in lovely condition.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III