Antique Furniture/Any info would be helpful

Question
Chair 1 front
Chair 1 front  

Pat\'d July 1
Pat'd July 1  
I purchased this chair in Chicago in the mid-1980's and didn't see until, about 1994 that it was patented and dated.  
Can you give me any information on this and do you have an idea of it's worth.
I am moving across country, and want to make sure that it is insured.
I would really appreciate any information that you could give.

Thank you!

Answer
Generally I don't answer questions when somebody asks; tell me anything you can or something in that vein. It's a very vague question. But I decided to answer your question anyway because it's a nice chair. I see by your feedback you were unhappy with the information provided so pray tell me what I could've told you to make it different to better fulfill your request.
Thank you.
bk.

patent issued to J P Sinclair patent # 141295 Eldridge NY.

cant really see the wood clearly in the photos but it appears to be cherry or birch.

such excellent condition!

if i had this in my shop it would be priced at 450/500, my shop is not a fancy one.

insure at 1200$.

thanks for posting  

Antique Furniture

robert klein