Antique Furniture/Kittinger Piece

Kittinger Tag
Kittinger Tag  
Kittinger Sideboard Front
Kittinger Sideboard Fr  
QUESTION: Mr Harrison,
I picked up this piece at an auction. I have looked online and cannot find much..I would like to know if its actually a kittinger piece and its age and worth as well as any other information you might have..It has a sticker that says Pattern: a685 Serial R33...pictureis attached

Thanks in advance

ANSWER: Hi Bill,

Your Kittinger Sideboard dates to the 1930's. Since it is not a piece they made from the
Colonial Williamsburg collection the value tends to be less.

I place a retail value range at $1,200. - $1,500.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

QUESTION: Thank you for your response.  Another question..the top has a couple faded rings where a vase must have set...would it hurt our help the value to refinish the top?

It would depend who you are going to use to do the restoration work.

The last thing you want to have happen is that the work would be noticeable.
A proper job could run as much as what you paid for the piece.

Good luck,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.