Antique Furniture/Kittinger Piece

Question
Kittinger Tag
Kittinger Tag  
Kittinger Sideboard Front
Kittinger Sideboard Fr  
QUESTION: Mr Harrison,
I picked up this piece at an auction. I have looked online and cannot find much..I would like to know if its actually a kittinger piece and its age and worth as well as any other information you might have..It has a sticker that says Pattern: a685 Serial R33...pictureis attached

Thanks in advance

ANSWER: Hi Bill,

Your Kittinger Sideboard dates to the 1930's. Since it is not a piece they made from the
Colonial Williamsburg collection the value tends to be less.

I place a retail value range at $1,200. - $1,500.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

QUESTION: Thank you for your response.  Another question..the top has a couple faded rings where a vase must have set...would it hurt our help the value to refinish the top?

Answer
Bill,

It would depend who you are going to use to do the restoration work.

The last thing you want to have happen is that the work would be noticeable.
A proper job could run as much as what you paid for the piece.

Good luck,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III