Antique Furniture/La Barge Mirror

Question
La Barge Mirror
La Barge Mirror  
Hello, my nane is Megan. I just moved into a nrw house and this was in my new bathroom. On the back it has a tag that says "Made in Italy for La Barge Mirror, no 1577." It is carved of wood, not some sort of synthetic. It measures 42" high and 21" wide. Would you be able to give me some sort of ball park as to how much it is worth and any information you may know about it? I was left with a number of antiques with this house and am gathering information on them for insurance purposes. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this. Thank you for your time."

Answer
Hi Megan,

My guess is that if you send a photo to the company La Barge they could give you the
information you might be looking for. In a second hand shop I place a value of
$350. to $450. on your mirror.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III