Antique Furniture/Maddox Colonial Reproductions Desk

Question
Desk
Desk  

maddox sticker
maddox sticker  
Hi! My mother has had this desk for several years and just gave it to my husband and I. I found an old sticker on the bottom that reads Maddox Tables Jamestown, NY, and a pattern number of 4790. In the top right hand drawer there is another sticker that is white with an ox on it that reads Maddox Colonial Reproductions. I was wondering how old this desk might be and if it's worth anything? Thanks for your help!

Answer
The desk would be from the 1940s.  the picture is not clear enough to see the wood grain so i cannot help there.

in the market it would sell for 350 if in good condition.

if you use the followup function and post a close clear picture or two of the wood grain i might be able to identify it for you.

Antique Furniture

robert klein