Antique Furniture/two tables I can't seem to identify

Hooker Seven Seas table
Hooker Seven Seas tabl  

The Leonardo Furniture Company Table
The Leonardo Furniture  
I have two tables that I purchased mainly due to the fact that they were pretty to me.  One I believe is fairly modern, just designed to look vintage and the other may actually have some age on it.

The first table is a flip top gaming table that is marked as Hooker Seven Seas collection.  I'm not able to find anything that looks like it on line etc and I'm unable to determine if the paint/finish are vintage or the artisty of a someone who wanted to make the table look more unique.  

The second table has a small gold seal on the underside that indicates it was produced by The Leonarndo Furniture Company, Inc, New York NY.  It needs a lot of work, so I'm considering painting it.  I want to know if it has any value before I ruin it's finish by painting it.  I haven't been able to locate anything about this manufactorer on line and the table appears to be pretty old.  

I have additional images that i can upload if you would like to see them.

Hi Erin,

Furniture of this quality is not something you can research, simply because
nobody really cares.  Since they are not antique and are from low grade manufacturers
there are no archives that one can turn to. Keep in mind that there have been hundreds
of millions of furniture pieces made, but unless they have a quality about them, then
nobody will spend the time to archive them.

As far as I am concerned you can do whatever you please with either table since they
have very little value, of under $100. each.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.