Antique Furniture/Vintage Dining Room Set

Dining Room Table
Dining Room Table  

I am in the process of selling furniture from my father's home and the dining room table and chairs were my grandparent's.  They are vintage and not antique however didn't see a choice for vintage furniture.  The table would have been from the 50s or 60s.  The stamp under the chairs says Temple Stuart.  I looked under table and saw a stamp that said Duxbury.  I'm not sure what I should ask for this set.  Any input would be helpful.

Hi Tina,

These are modest pieces and should be reflected in their value, in order to sell them.

I would place a value of $150. to $200. on the table and $20. to $25. on each chair.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.