Antique Furniture/Vintage Dining Room Set

Question
Dining Room Table
Dining Room Table  

Chairs
Chairs  
I am in the process of selling furniture from my father's home and the dining room table and chairs were my grandparent's.  They are vintage and not antique however didn't see a choice for vintage furniture.  The table would have been from the 50s or 60s.  The stamp under the chairs says Temple Stuart.  I looked under table and saw a stamp that said Duxbury.  I'm not sure what I should ask for this set.  Any input would be helpful.

Answer
Hi Tina,

These are modest pieces and should be reflected in their value, in order to sell them.

I would place a value of $150. to $200. on the table and $20. to $25. on each chair.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III