Antique Furniture/Warsaw furniture extendable table worth?

Hi there. I am curious to know what is this table called? What year it was made and it's worth? There's a bit of scratches from here and there but this table is still sturdy and heavy.

Hi Chad,

The only name I can come up with for your table is a disaster.

This piece started out life as a console table and then some moron got
the idea of turning it into a coffee table by cutting off the legs.

The table was most likely made in the 1960's -1970's and as to the
value, not much. I am not sure who would buy it.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.