Antique Furniture/1958 Dreel Provincial Buffet

marking on back top piece
marking on back top pi  

The Hutch
The Hutch  
I was wondering if this piece is worth selling? I really love it but if it is worth something I could use the money

Hi Jessica,

Like most furniture companies back in the 1950's they were dreaming up furniture for
buyers.  Unfortunately today there are not many buyers around for stylized traditional
style furniture. The buyers are looking for better quality or modern style pieces.

I place a value of $250. to $300. on your Hutch.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.