Antique Furniture/Dining Room Furniture

Question
Breakfront
Breakfront  

Dining Room Table
Dining Room Table  
I inherited a dining room set made by The Tomlinson Chair Mfg Company. I know that is is pre-1932. It includes the table, six chairs, breakfront and china hutch. All of the pieces probably need to be refinished. Can you identify the type of wood by looking at the pictures? Can you please give me an idea of the value of the set as well as if the cost of refinishing it would exceed the value.

Answer
please use the followup function and post pictures of the china cabinet and front of one chair.

table, with or without leaves?
6 chairs, how many are arm chairs?

probably wax with dark Briwax rather than have restored completely.

cost to restore in my shop
table
1500-2000
chairs
250 each plus upholstery
sideboard
800-950
china
have to see but usually same as sideboard

retail pricing after restoration would be about the cost of restoration depending on your location.
set was made in teh 1920s

Antique Furniture

robert klein