Antique Furniture/Help with identifying this piece

Vanity w mirror
Vanity w mirror  

I was given this piece 10 years ago by a family member. I think it's a vanity? Not sure what type of wood it so if you can please help me on that . Also I found a Makers Mark coin under the chair. Can you give me an approximate date and value on this peace for insurance If I need it or if I was to sell it.

made in teh royal furniture factory 1920-1926.

please use the followup function to do a good clear close photo of the label medallion for me to keep.  also a close clear picture of the wood grain.  top appears to have a mahogany flame or crotch grain.  cant see any grain it the other. due to the photo distance and focus.

for insurance replacement value 1200-1800$

resale value in a shop 650-750

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.