Antique Furniture/Help with identifying this piece

Question
Vanity w mirror
Vanity w mirror  

Coin
Coin  
I was given this piece 10 years ago by a family member. I think it's a vanity? Not sure what type of wood it so if you can please help me on that . Also I found a Makers Mark coin under the chair. Can you give me an approximate date and value on this peace for insurance If I need it or if I was to sell it.

Answer
made in teh royal furniture factory 1920-1926.

please use the followup function to do a good clear close photo of the label medallion for me to keep.  also a close clear picture of the wood grain.  top appears to have a mahogany flame or crotch grain.  cant see any grain it the other. due to the photo distance and focus.

for insurance replacement value 1200-1800$

resale value in a shop 650-750

thanks  

Antique Furniture

robert klein