Antique Furniture/Rocking Chair

Nannys chair
Nannys chair  

Chair side
Chair side  
Please provide the year made and type of wood of the attached rocking chair. It was purchased new sometime in the late 1920s and has a label indicating the "Phoenix Chair Company, Sheboygan, Wis." The model number is missing on the tag.
Thank you

I thought i had answered your two questions but see by the feedback in knowledge that you were not satisfied.

did i leave something out??

this oak rocker was done in the mission style around 1900-1920.

cleaned up and waxed with the seat in the retail would be around 500$

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.