Antique Furniture/Wall Mirror

Wall Mirror
Wall Mirror  
I have a wall mirror that has the brass plate of the Kittenger Furniture company on the back along with the original label of the accompanying piece which I believe is a vanity or drawer set. It is all walnut and resembles the Chippendale style. My guess.I would like to know the value of this piece if possible.

Hi Milea,

The photo of the mirror that you sent me appears to have been made in the 1920's
when the Kittinger Furniture Company was making Jacobean style furniture
crafted in Walnut.

Today this line of furniture has not seen and level of interest and as far
as a value for the mirror I would say $250. to $275 would be the range.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.