Antique Furniture/Wall Mirror

Question
Wall Mirror
Wall Mirror  
I have a wall mirror that has the brass plate of the Kittenger Furniture company on the back along with the original label of the accompanying piece which I believe is a vanity or drawer set. It is all walnut and resembles the Chippendale style. My guess.I would like to know the value of this piece if possible.

Answer
Hi Milea,

The photo of the mirror that you sent me appears to have been made in the 1920's
when the Kittinger Furniture Company was making Jacobean style furniture
crafted in Walnut.

Today this line of furniture has not seen and level of interest and as far
as a value for the mirror I would say $250. to $275 would be the range.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III