Antique Furniture/Wood Table

Round Wood table
Round Wood table  
My father who has passed left alot of vintage furniture to me.This is just one of the. tables.Any information you could give me would be very much appreciated.There is markings on the bottom but too hard to read except the no.611 Although I would never dream of selling is there any value in a piece like this?
Thank You

this table is probably oak under the paint, this style generally is but is often sycamore or birch or beech too.

it would have been advertised as a lamp stand or end table in 1910 when it was made.

they usually sell in shops at 75-100.

how nice you are now the custodian of your fathers table.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.