Antique Furniture/Wood Table

Question
Round Wood table
Round Wood table  
My father who has passed left alot of vintage furniture to me.This is just one of the. tables.Any information you could give me would be very much appreciated.There is markings on the bottom but too hard to read except the no.611 Although I would never dream of selling is there any value in a piece like this?
Thank You
Liz.

Answer
this table is probably oak under the paint, this style generally is but is often sycamore or birch or beech too.

it would have been advertised as a lamp stand or end table in 1910 when it was made.

they usually sell in shops at 75-100.

how nice you are now the custodian of your fathers table.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein