Antique Furniture/Antique Library Table

Question
Library table
Library table  

Top of table
Top of table  
Hello, I have a library table that I am having a hard time figuring out if it is vintage or antique? It also looks as though the drawer pull is not original and has been replaced, but not sure on that either. I know it is walnut and it's a library table, but that's all I know.

Was wondering a round about value and if it is vintage or antique.

Thanks so much for your time, it is really appreciated :)

Answer
The library table was manufactured around 1900-1915.

the wood looks like birch in the photo.  Since there is water damage on the top left, as it sits it would sell at 250, restored properly 650.

yes the pull is replaced.  antiques by definition are 100 years old as yours is.

we have refinished many of these over the years, they sell good but only if it is a proper restoration.

Antique Furniture

robert klein