Antique Furniture/Antique Vanity

Question
Vanity
Vanity  

Drawer view
Drawer view  
Hello, I have what I think to be an antique vanity. I am unsure if it is vintage or antique? I was told it was over 100 years old and that my husbands great great grandfather made this for his wife as a wedding present around 1913-1920 somewhere in there, At least that is the story. Can you help me figure out if it is vintage or antique?

Was also wondering what the value might be on this beauty :) She is in rough shape but I see so much potential for a beautiful piece one day if it were restored. But in it's current condition, would you say the value could be around $200-$300?

Thank you so much for your time, it is really appreciated.

Nikki

Answer
This is from the 1920s and is a manufactured piece.

restored it would sell at 650/750 but would cost 750-800 to properly restore.

as it sits i think you would be able to get 75-100 because of the cost of restoration.

thing is since it is a family item prices shouldnt matter.  prices usually catch up in time to what would have been invested in restoration.

Antique Furniture

robert klein