Antique Furniture/Hickory Manufacturing Co. End Tables

Question
Hickory Man. Co. Of 1911
Hickory Man. Co. Of 19  

Hickory Ma. Co. Of 1911
Hickory Ma. Co. Of 191  
I am looking to resell these Hickory Manufacturing Co. End Tables and I'm curious of their value.  I found what I believe to be an exact match on eBay, where they are being offered at $750. for the pair.  Please tell me if this is a realistic price, thank you!

Answer
Hi Laura,

It is important to know where Hickory as a manufacturer ranked in terms of quality and price
when new. Also style has a bearing on current values today.

Since Hickory was not a high end maker and the country French style of your chests are
not currently what many people are looking for today I would say that $750. would be the
high end for the pair.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III