Antique Furniture/Hickory Manufacturing Co. End Tables

Hickory Man. Co. Of 1911
Hickory Man. Co. Of 19  

Hickory Ma. Co. Of 1911
Hickory Ma. Co. Of 191  
I am looking to resell these Hickory Manufacturing Co. End Tables and I'm curious of their value.  I found what I believe to be an exact match on eBay, where they are being offered at $750. for the pair.  Please tell me if this is a realistic price, thank you!

Hi Laura,

It is important to know where Hickory as a manufacturer ranked in terms of quality and price
when new. Also style has a bearing on current values today.

Since Hickory was not a high end maker and the country French style of your chests are
not currently what many people are looking for today I would say that $750. would be the
high end for the pair.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.