Antique Furniture/Marstall Wardrobe

Marstall Signature Proof
Marstall Signature Pro  

Marstall Wardrobe
Marstall Wardrobe  
Hello! This is a receipt for a question you recently asked at, in category Antique Furniture. Most of our questions were answered in 3 days. Thanks for using our service!

Your question was

We bought a house last year and were left a Marstall Furniture Company antique wardrobe. It is in great shape, other than missing one of four drawer pulls and has a swipe of white paint on the back. It has two original stickers with the Marstall Company logo and signature, and has the lot serial number imprinted.

We are moving and therefore will be selling it, how much should we ask for it? What is its value?

Thank you so much!"

Hi Stephanie,

With reference to your Oak Wardrobe and it's value, I can tell you that
todays interest in these pieces has fallen off.

In order to find a buyer you will need to price this piece realistically,
therefore a selling range would be $450. to $550.

Good luck with it.

Best Regards,
George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.