Antique Furniture/sell for?

Question
hutch
hutch  

server
server  
i have 3 Pennsylvania House pieces, server, hutch & table.   having difficulty selling them, not sure if I am selling them for too much...selling for $400 for all three.  dining table seats eight leaves on both side fold down, unable to post pic.
have original hardware, kept up with polishing and in good condition.

Answer
Hi Chris,

I am not sure what you are using as a selling venue but I can tell you that in todays
marketplace one needs to be patient since todays buyers for furniture are not really
looking for this style, hence it may take awhile. Perhaps you might try raising the
price to $500. to allow for a closing discount.

Best of luck,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III