Antique Furniture/sell for?

i have 3 Pennsylvania House pieces, server, hutch & table.   having difficulty selling them, not sure if I am selling them for too much...selling for $400 for all three.  dining table seats eight leaves on both side fold down, unable to post pic.
have original hardware, kept up with polishing and in good condition.

Hi Chris,

I am not sure what you are using as a selling venue but I can tell you that in todays
marketplace one needs to be patient since todays buyers for furniture are not really
looking for this style, hence it may take awhile. Perhaps you might try raising the
price to $500. to allow for a closing discount.

Best of luck,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.