Antique Furniture/Table Identification

Side View
Side View  

Leg detail
Leg detail  
Can you please provide some info on this table?
Style?  Age?  Value?  Description?
Is it a harp table?  End table?  Side table?  I know nothing about it. It stands about 29" tall and top is 21.5" x 22". Thanks so much.

This would have been advertised in 1900-1915 as an end table or a lamp table.  woods are usually sweet gum or birch.  The photo is not clear enough to see the wood grain but it is not oak, walnut or mahogany although the staining is a mahogany color as is often customary.

Not a harp table.  The style is a mix of styles, some victorian some sheraton.  These days they are called colonial revival style.

depending on how sturdy and how smooth and intact the coating is it would sell retail between 150-250 in a store.

It is better than the common ones.  Cleaned up with/and waxed would bring out the luster.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.