Antique Furniture/Thomas Irwin Furniture

Question
Bedframe
Bedframe  
I recently bought a Antique full size wooden bedframe. The lady a bought it from said the tag was Robert Irwin
Furniture Co.  The top of the headboard and footboard is canned wood.  I also have the wooden rails that go with it.  What do you think the value of this would be.

Answer
Hi Karen,

In todays market full size beds are not as desirable since most buyers
looking to spend $$$$ are in the market for either queen or king size beds.

This means buyers for full size beds are limited, therefore limiting the
values. Also where you will be selling this bed also is related to the
priced you can ask.  I feel you should price the bed in the range of $500.
to $600. and be prepared to negotiate.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III