Antique Furniture/Thomas Irwin Furniture

I recently bought a Antique full size wooden bedframe. The lady a bought it from said the tag was Robert Irwin
Furniture Co.  The top of the headboard and footboard is canned wood.  I also have the wooden rails that go with it.  What do you think the value of this would be.

Hi Karen,

In todays market full size beds are not as desirable since most buyers
looking to spend $$$$ are in the market for either queen or king size beds.

This means buyers for full size beds are limited, therefore limiting the
values. Also where you will be selling this bed also is related to the
priced you can ask.  I feel you should price the bed in the range of $500.
to $600. and be prepared to negotiate.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.