Antique Furniture/Vintage 1941 wooden chairs

Question
Bottom
Bottom  

Chair
Chair  
Hello,
You asked me to resend photos...
I'm trying to find out the worth, if any of these chairs. I can make out only a bit of the info from the bottoms.
1941 Lewis_ _ _ _ (can't read the rest) Boston, Mass

Answer
the wood is maple and the styling of the front legs is what we see in the mid 1930s, the back more like late victorian style.  

in a shop about 50 each would be the retail.

boston roxbury is the second line but the first i am not sure am thinking it might be lewiston.  can find no mention of any company starting with lewis.  county seat might have such info.

hope this helps.

many companies were short lived, especially in 41 as much manufacturing was turned to the war effort.

Antique Furniture

robert klein