Antique Furniture/antique john widdicomb night stands

Question
nightstand
nightstand  

label inside nightstand drawer
label inside nightstan  
My mother in law has a set of John Widdicomb night stands she received from he grandmother. They are unfinished and original and we would like to know their value as we almost sold them in a garage sale for nothing but someone kindly pointed it out to us that they may be worth much more.

Answer
these were finished originally from the factory.  if they had the original finish on them they would sell at 350-400 each.

someone has stripped and/or sanded them in what was apparently in preparation to refinishing.  as they sit now, 75 each would be the selling price due to the condition.

hope this is what you needed.

these are probably from the late 1940s early 1950s based on the label design.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein