Antique Furniture/China cabinet and buffet

Question
buffet
buffet  

china cabinet
china cabinet  
We would like general identification of these 2 items and possible worth. The buffet was made by Loomis and Hart, the label does not have a date. The China cabinet does not have any markings or labels.
Both were given to my wife 25 yrs ago by her aunt in Oak Hill WV. She knows they were not purchased new.

Answer
both are from the 1920s and are not a pair although they are of the same time.

the sideboard needs work and has mismatched hardware which will make the monetary value low. additionally it is more of the mid grade and it would sell around 100$ as is.

the china cabinet is a better piece and as it is pictured the only loss is the veneer at the bottom of the door and the piece under the drawer case, easy to patch or just use a dark stain, or artists colors and darken the area of loss.

china cabinet would sell around 650.

hope this is what you needed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein