Antique Furniture/Irwin furniture

Question
Irwin stamp
Irwin stamp  
Irwin Dresser
Irwin Dresser  
QUESTION: Hi, I've got three pieces that I inherited from my mother.  One is clearly stamped "Irwin."  The other two are not marked as far as I can tell, but match the Irwin piece in color and finish.  I would like to sell all three pieces but haven't any idea how much they might be worth.  I would be most grateful for any help you can offer.  Many thanks!

I've just noticed I can only send 2 images.  I'd like to send you pictures of the other 2 pieces but not sure how to do that.

ANSWER: Hi Melinda,

I can not help you with pricing on the two other pieces but the picture of the 4 drawer chest
has a value of around $75. to $125.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Drop down desk
Drop down desk  

Solid wood nightstand
Solid wood nightstand  
QUESTION: Thanks for your reply.  I am attaching pictures of the other pieces.  One is a drop down desk with bookcase and drawers and the other is a nightstand.  Again, if you can help with pricing on these, I would be most appreciative.  Many thanks!

Answer
Hi again Melinda,

Based on the two additional photos you have sent me I feel due to their construction details
that these pieces were not made by Irwin but of a lessor quality manufacturer.

The night stand has a value of $35. to $50. and the Secretary Desk at $175. to $200.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III