Antique Furniture/Nicholls &Stone Co chairs

Question
chair
chair  
chair
chair  
QUESTION: Dear Robert Klein,
I bought Nicholls &Stone Co chairs on Rummage sale for my parents. It looks like they are made from walnut and some of them have scratches. Could you, please, inform me how much they cost and when they were made. Thank you so much.

ANSWER: on the paper label i can read the 020, are there three other numbers preceding that?

not walnut, just walnut color, in the windsor style made in maple wood, stained dark.

these range from 75-150 depending on the condition.  

company is still in business making quality items.  chairs are from the 1950-60s.

good find!

thanks

table
table  

table
table  
QUESTION: Dear Robert Klain,

Thank you so much for your estimate. Yes label on the hairs has numbers 441 020. What do you think it mean?

I also bought with these chairs the  round veneered top Tell City table, patern 8155F Finish, it has #48 and 6 66 numbers. It is in good condition.  How much do you think it cost?

Thank you so much.

Linda

Answer
the chair numbers are color and style.  

i cant tell you anything about the table without seeing a full view picture, you can send it to my email but include the whole post so i will know what it refers to.

chairs are from 1930-40 and would sell at 150 each in a store.

Antique Furniture

robert klein