Antique Furniture/Pair of Weiman Mahogany Inlay Tables

Weiman Table
Weiman Table  
I recently purchased a pair of drop leaf, mahogany inlay, leather top Weiman tables. They are 28" high and 28" deep; 19" wide with both drops down and 39" at the widest with both drops raised. Pretty inlay on the front legs. I would be interested to learn about their vintage and value.  Thank you!

Hi Kate,

Your Weiman Pembroke tables were most likely made in the late 1940's to 1950's.
They were quite popular when used as end tables to flank a sofa.
Today they are not as popular as they once were so the value would be in the
$250. to $275.each.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.