Antique Furniture/Pair of Weiman Mahogany Inlay Tables

Question
Weiman Table
Weiman Table  
I recently purchased a pair of drop leaf, mahogany inlay, leather top Weiman tables. They are 28" high and 28" deep; 19" wide with both drops down and 39" at the widest with both drops raised. Pretty inlay on the front legs. I would be interested to learn about their vintage and value.  Thank you!

Answer
Hi Kate,

Your Weiman Pembroke tables were most likely made in the late 1940's to 1950's.
They were quite popular when used as end tables to flank a sofa.
Today they are not as popular as they once were so the value would be in the
$250. to $275.each.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III