Antique Furniture/Rushville Bedroom Set

Question
Footboard
Footboard  
Dresser
Dresser  
QUESTION: We have my wife's grandmother's bridal bedroom set.  We have a dresser, vanity, mirrors for both, headboard, footboard and bed rails. The set was made by the Rushville Furniture Company from Rushville IN and from the label on the back of the dresser looks to have been made in 1929. The pattern number appears to be 420 and the order number is 1978.  We would like to know an approximate value for the set. I have attached a picture of the dresser and footboard but have pictures off all pieces and can send if necessary.  All are in very good condition.

ANSWER: please use the follow up function and post pictures of the other pieces.

thanks

Vanity
Vanity  

Headboard
Headboard  
QUESTION: Additional Pictures

Answer
Yes these are 1920s styling, much better than the common grade of furniture of the times.

the decorative veneer patterns and the painted ovals were a loose reproduction of earlier pieces from europe.

as it sits the vanity would sell at 650-750, bed the same, dresser at 475-550 in a good shop.

hope this helps, thanks.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein