Antique Furniture/Sideboard

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  
Hi there, I was recently given this sideboard (see attached picture) from a relative. They know nothing about the piece ie era or even wood type and I'm also totally clueless! I have looked for stamp marks, but can't find anything, so any info would be very much appreciated!

Answer
Hi Jane,

It should be noted that pieces for this era, circa 1910 to 1920 are difficult
to document due to the poor record keeping by the manufactures.

Your piece was most likely made in the 1910 to 1920's. Made out of Mahogany
from what I can see in your photo.

With the obsolesce of this piece the value becomes somewhat limited. I place a
value of $225. to $275. for it.

Best wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III