Antique Furniture/Table & Buffet

Question
dining room buffet
dining room buffet  

dining room table
dining room table  
I am trying to identify the year/era of a dining room set that belonged to my wife's grandparents. There is a tag/label on the table leg frame identifying the manufacturer as "Chattanooga Furniture Co" and a tag/label on the bottom of each chair identifying the manufacturer as "Milne Chair Co". The table/buffet/chairs (4) are a matching set, yet all are in need of restoration. I would like to sell the set, but have not been able to find out much about this furniture. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
1920s jacobean style.  walnut veneer on teh faces, rest is sweet gum and/or tulip poplar.

condition matters

chairs
40 each
table
300
sideboard
400

as shown and in a shop pricing.  i would do nothing to prepare it for sale.  these are not fast sellers.

i sold a set like this, as is, at 1200, recently.  it was more massive and had a china cabinet with it.

Antique Furniture

robert klein