Antique Furniture/Tables

Question
Table
Table  

Table
Table  
Inherited 2 side tables.  Would like to know approximately what age / era, what style, type of wood.  What would be values of items.  They are in good condition.  Top has an embossed type finish & gold edging, the best I can explain it.  There are no markings I can see.  Thank you for your time.

Following is the reason:

need pictures to help,  will respond to post with the pictrues
thanks

Ok...I hope these help..thank you

Answer
thanks for pictures,

these are not antiques but are of good quality and form.  As such I dont deal in these but have seen similar in shops that handle more modern items, mid century up to present if good quality.

these would sell in a good store at 350 each due to the design and if in good shape.

Antique Furniture

robert klein