Antique Furniture/Vintage furnature questions

Question
Vanity
Vanity  

Dining Room Set
Dining Room Set  
Hello,

I have a few questions.  We are going to have an estate sale for our grandfather, and he has a nice bedroom and dining room set that we have no idea of the value.

The Bedroom set is a Joerns Brothers.  There is a vanity with stool, a chest of drawers, and a full size bed (headboard, footboard, and side boards).  The set is in very good condition.  It could use waxing, but otherwise the pieces are in good condition.

The dining room set is Duncan Phyfe I believe, also in very good condition.

I know Joerns Brothers made some very elaborate pieces, and this set is fairly simple.  I've tried to do some research on-line, but I have no idea what the value would be.  The same can be said about the dining room set.  Could you advise what a reasonable selling price might be for these?

Thank you in advance

Answer
the joerns set is 1930s styling, looks like walnut veneer.
i can only see the vanity and dresser
they would sell in a shop at 450 each, bed probably the same.

dining room set style is always called duncan phyfe style, actually it is more of the sheraton style but more people recognize the DF style.
figure the chairs and table at 600, thats about 45 per chair and a bit over 300 on the table.  if you have the insertable leaves let me know their condition.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein