Antique Furniture/White Furniture Co Chest

Question
White Furniture Co Chest on Chest
White Furniture Co Che  

White Furniture Company tag
White Furniture Compan  
I would like to know what time frame this White Furniture Co chest on chest might have been made and what this design is called.
I recently purchase it already stripped on it's finish and it has some veneer damage. I don't think it's worth more than the small sum I paid for it's condition. I've refinished it.
It has a metal tag in the second drawer. It's marked 2224 and 313. It's serpentine drawers on top with flat front drawers on bottom. Has original hardware.
Thank you.

Answer
1950s.  serpentine front chest in the hepplewhite style.

probably mahogany veneer but cant with certainty from the photo of the front.

The company has an interesting beginning history you may find interesting but will have to google it as there is not the room here to recount it for you.

the numbers are probably inventory numbers and/or style numbers which are proprietary to the company.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein