Antique Furniture/Dining furniture set

Question
Table
Table  

Table code
Table code  
Hello,

I would appreciate expertise analyzing a dining room set (table & 6 chairs, sideboard, buffet, china hutch).  Based on family knowledge it was purchased late in late 1928 or early 1929 in Philadelphia.  There don't appear to be any labels on any of the pieces to better identify them, just a code (pictured) and some cursive we can't decipher (not pictured).

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

Answer
Hi Sam,

Unfortunately there is not way to document what company made your set. I do agree
that is was made in the late 1920's since just about every furniture company was
producing the Jacobean style of furniture.

Judging by the execution and quality level I would say that this is not a high-end
set. Therefore, I feel the entire set has a value of $850. to $1,000. to an
interested buyer.  

Good Luck with it.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III