Antique Furniture/Dresser

Question
Dresser
Dresser  
I know very little of furniture. This is a free find and I would like to know anything that you can tell me about it before I decide what to do about it. The mirror is extremely heavy and the handles all appear to be original and matching.  I am guessing 1950?  I have no clue really.  Thank you.

Answer
Hi Monica,

What I b believe you have is a piece that was made in the 1930's during
the Art Deco period. Since fit appears to be in a less than desirable
condition restoration costs can add up. With all the furniture that
was made during this time period there are no archives to refer to
for a specific maker.

I feel the current value in its present condition would be $225.-$275.
Having it professionally restored would increase its value to $675.-$750.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III