Antique Furniture/Drop leaf gateleg table

Question
Table top
Table top  

Table bottom
Table bottom  
Hi. I recently purchased a table for $10 and was told by the owner that it was her dinner table growing up. I'm assuming it's from the 20s. We have sanded it down and put an antiquing wax on it.. so the condition is much better now than in the pictures.

Answer
Hi Amanda,

Since you did not forward a question, I am assuming you are looking for a value.

For tables like yours there is no history available to support it since it was
an inexpensive table when new, maybe costing $10. to $15.

With part of the one leaf broken off and not knowing if you have the missing piece
I can tell you that the table has very little value. Perhaps not much more than
you paid for it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

www.americanainteriors.com

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III